20 November 2009

Stromboli

Our friends made this for us and I have been wanting to try it. Since it is pizza night, it seemed like a good time.

Stromboli

1 family recipe pizza dough - divided into four balls
Sauce - white or red will work (we used white and loved it)
cheese
other desired toppings

Roll out dough into long rectangle. Spread sauce down the center. Spread remaining toppings and cheese along center of dough. Pull up sides over the center of the dough. Pinch off. Cook at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Baste with butter after removing from oven. Slice and love it!




3 comments:

James said...

Your stromboli look like a viper family on a stove! I love it! I had Stromboli once at at Chicago type pizza place and loved loved loved it. I hope yours was AMAZING!

Heather said...

When placed on a rectangular stone, it keeps it's Stromboli shape a little better.

Michelle Packard said...

I agree it totally looks like a Snake, a delicious snake, but a snake non the less. Thanks for posting...I'm so going to make that.