27 July 2009

Easy meals

We've been busy lately. VERY busy. I've been busting trying to get all the house projects done in a timely (and affordable!) manner and Liz has been unpacking, cleaning, organizing, fighting the internet fight. I think we might post on our family blog about that.

Anyway, I digress. The other night I made a quick yummy that the boys flipped for. Liz and I had plain old chicken over lightly sweetened cabbage, but the boys enjoyed this:

  • 6 oz. dry pasta (we used Ziti), cooked
  • 2 chicken breasts, diced and cooked
  • 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
  • salt and pepper
  • corn flakes
Nope, it's nothing special, but it's quick, easy and makes the boys happy. We combined everything but the corn flakes, added a splash of Alfredo sauce to make Joshua happier, then topped it with crushed corn flakes. Bake for 20 or 30 at 425˚. They loved it. My snitches were good too.

No comments: